El nuevo update u26.1 que se aplicará la semana del 11 de Mayo nos trae estas mejoras para el hunter (por fin!). Se mejoran las 3 lineas de traits, suben el daño y dan más utilidad al hunter dentro de la fellow.
-Quick Shot: Dmg increased ~60%
- Swift Bow: CD reduced (10->6s), Base induction reduced (1.8->1.5), Damage reduced.
- Barbed Arrow: Focus Cost (-1 -> 1), now a focus spender rather than generator.
- Imp Pen Shot: Focus Cost (3 -> 2), CD (5->10). Mitigation debuff magnitude reduced slightly, but now applies to tactial as well as physical for greater group utility.
- Dazing Blow CD reduced (60-20s)
- Low Cut CD increased (5-10s)
- Set Trap CD reduced (60-45s), induction reduced (2.5->1s), damage increased.
- Blood Arrow base heal now (10->15%) of max morale.
- Damage on all melee increased greatly.
- All hunter melee attacks now generate focus.
- Scourging Blow: Generates 2 focus. Base Damage increased. Bleed removal now does heavy additional damage.
- Split shot: Now costs 2 focus, induction reduced (1.5s->1s), Damage greatly increased.
- Exsanguinate: now costs 3 focus.
- Upshot CD reduced (20-15s), Damage increased.
- Rain of Arrows, CD increased (10->12s), Damage increased modestly, RoA Focus cost increased (3->5).
- Hail of Arrows no longer resets RoA instantly, instead it may reduce RoA's cooldown by 2s for each crit scored with RoA, thus firing on larger groups of enemies can result in a faster skill cycle. The 30s cooldown on HoA has been removed.
- Triple Trap: CD reduced (45->30s), Damage greatly increased.
- Lingering Wound, Now costs 2 focus, Instant damage icreased.
- Rain of Thorns: CD Reduced (180->60s), Damage substantially increased, now costs (3->6 focus).
- Tripwire: CD reduced (45->15s)
- The One Trap: CD reduced (45->30s), Instant damage increased greatly, but dot damage reduced. Now costs 1 focus.
- Piercing Trap: CD reduced (45->30s), Now costs 1 focus.
- Explosive Arrow: CD reduced (30->10s), Damage increased modestly
- Decoy: CD reduced (30->15s), damage increased.